The Department of Internal Affairs is now live on Oracle's cloud-based financial software after piggybacking on Inland Revenue's SAP software for years.
Negotiation skills are fast becoming a CIO imperative. Here’s how to turn a single, initial purchase into a mutually beneficial, long-term partnership.
Researchers at Splunk outline a technique that could detect malicious activity in the software supply chain, but with some limitations.
?Schneider Electric has reclaimed a familiar face to replace its recently departed channel chief for Australia and New Zealand in the form of Astrid Groves.
Australian and New Zealand security partners are in for a treat next year as 73 per cent of CIOs in the region plan to invest the lion’s share of their IT budget on the practice.
- How deepfakes enhance social engineering and authentication threats
- Microsoft returns Hot Reload to the .NET SDK
- New date for Reseller News Innovation Awards
- Cisco evolves network and collaboration tools critical for hybrid work
- Unisys: Kiwis working from home balk at employer monitoring
- Govt organisations ‘struggling’ to scale digital projects
- Microsoft will push PC Health Check app to all Windows 10 PCs
- Intel, AMD and Nvidia agree that chip shortage isn’t ending anytime soon
- Zoho One update targets productivity, collaboration for hybrid workforces
- Will Zuckerberg’s ‘metaverse’ change everything?
- 3 steps partners should take to mitigate against renewed Nobelium threat
- Ivanti hires Infor's Liam Ryan as new APAC sales lead
- Gartner forecasts strong growth in New Zealand ICT spending
- Lotto NZ prepares to replace gaming platform technologies
Redmond has had a horrible 2021, with vulnerabilities impacting its biggest services.
As VMware preps to discuss its products and technology at VMworld 2021 next week, it faces questions about cloud strategy, the evolution of NSX networking software and executive upheaval.
98 per cent of eligible partners opt-in to report data.
The no.3 cloud vendor continues its attempts to attract more enterprise customers and grow market share amid stiff competition from AWS and Azure. Can Google Cloud do it? Maybe not.
Meet the inspiring female front runners honoured at Reseller News Women in ICT Awards
Record-breaking channel crowd honours female excellence at Reseller News Women in ICT Awards
Channel leaders unite at Reseller News Influencer Network
Channel kicks 2021 into gear as After Hours returns to Auckland
The Mitre D3FEND matrix explains terminology of defensive cyber security techniques and how they relate to offensive methods.
Which is better: SD-WAN or MPLS? The answer is that it depends–on cost, the demands of mission-critical apps, need for centralised management.
An integration platform as a service (iPaaS) is a cloud-based tool for linking existing applications and data flows into new services. Here are the key ...
Cisco Certified Network Associate is an associate-level certification designed to demonstrate that a candidate understands the fundamentals of networking.
The promise of Wi-Fi in the 6GHz band is undeniable, but experts agree that it’s rarely worth deviating from usual refresh cycle.
Broaden skills beyond previously high-demand niches to ensure your career continues to thrive in the hybrid, cross-functional, cloud-based future of IT.
Microsoft's new take on desktop-as-a-service is more than just a cloud-based version of Windows. It also allows the company to offer up ersatz hardware — ...
NaaS typically includes integrated hardware, software and licenses delivered in a subscription-based offering.
Deep learning is solving challenging problems in industries as diverse as retail, manufacturing, and agriculture. These companies are leading the way.